Thursday, February 21, 2008

Sales Rep Visit and Hat Pattern Update

Jan, Kathleen and I ordered fantastic new yans from Classic Elite yesterday. Pam Allen formerly of Interweave Knits is their new design director and has taken this company in a fabulous new direction in my humble opinion. The designs are fresh and the photography and pattern layout top notch. Look for good things this spring.

Berroco has a couple good looking new yarns (Lumina and Seduce) we are adding and we've decided to expand our color range in the Bonsai bamboo blend. There will also be more pattern support for Bonsai as well as the new yarns.

Personnally, I'm heading out of my grey phase and into dark teal blue phase with a little lavender and dark coral thrown into the mix. And you know I always favor a good green and orange.

Jan is knitting socks like mad due to the nature of the current political season. More Mountain Colors sock yarn coming.

In addition, I sold a hat pattern to the guys at Simly Shetland for their upcoming fall publication. It is done out of their new Lambswool Cashmere blend yarn. Now if I can just not lose the sample hat prior to the photo shoot.

2 comments:

Pamela Espeland said...

Chris--love the blog!!!!!!

ChrisRKnits said...

Thanks for looking!